Fixed Asset Tracking & Tagging
Fixed asset tagging & tracking is an important concern of every company, regardless of size. Fixed assets are defined as any ‘permanent’ object that a business uses internally including but not limited to computers, tools, software, or office equipment. While employees may utilize a specific tool or tools, the asset ultimately belongs to the company and must be returned.
And therefore without an accurate method of keeping track of these assets, it would be very easy for a company to lose control of them. Many organizations face a significant challenge to track the location, quantity, condition, maintenance and depreciation status of their fixed assets. At Opportunity Solutions Technology, we provide solutions to every difficulty you may face in managing your fixed assets.
The process will assist the organization in the following ways:
- Identifying owned assets quickly and easily with visual inspection.
- Tracking serial or model numbers efficiently with Barcode labels.
- Tracking high value movable equipment such as laptop & PDA.
- Increasing security with regular tracking and monitoring.
- Reducing theft with visual identification of assets with security labels.
- Monitoring asset movement between locations.
- Enhancing efficiency in asset management.
- Compliance with insurance or government regulations.